Reflexology Really Saves Lives






A personal experience that proves Reflexology can really improves one’s health.
(This story is about my father that my husband had written as one of his article in healthmad.com)
My father-in-law was a heavy drinker of hard liquor & beer. We found him unconscious one morning and he was on comma for 1 week. He suffered “Stroke” due to “High Blood” or hypertension. His half body was paralyzed so he cannot move his right hand and right leg. He was totally bed-ridden so we need to grind his food and feed it directly to his stomach using a plastic hose passing through his mouth.
In my search for help to at least improve his dreadful condition, I came across a booklet on Reflexology.
The book emphasized that it can help in many health problems and can improve nerve and blood supply in a natural way by stimulating reflex areas in the feet and hands since it corresponds to glands, organs and parts of the body.
We were told that his brain was affected by the stroke that made him paralyzed so I focused on the reflex areas in the feet and hands connected to the brain.
I applied slight hand pressure to those reflex points on both hands and feet for about 10 minutes 3 times a day. After a week, I noticed some changes on his body. His right leg which was previously laid straight on his bed is bent inward. He crossed-leg using his right leg. Two of his crumpled fingers were straightened to some degree. Those changes encouraged me to continue doing the reflexology activities.
One more week of continuously doing the reflex thing, made us overwhelmingly glad when he started uttering words although not so clear but he can express what he wants. Then a couple of days, he asked me to guide him to stand. He seems to be in pain at first but later can withstand it and tried to walk through my guidance and support.
More days of struggle, we yielded great result. He was walking around the house and enjoying talking to everyone.
It’s seems impossible to bring him back to his previous normal condition but at least we were able to prolonged his life and made him enjoy life the second time around.
Here’s a picture of what I’m doing when applying reflexology to my father-in-law.